Enjoy two whole hours of bottomless booze and great food
What do you get?
- Two hours of unlimited prosecco, beer or signature brunch cocktails
- One large or two small plates
- Available every Saturday
Time Out says:
You know the score by now – free-flowing booze and a tasty brunch dish: the essence of every bottomless brunch in London. But how do they normally last? An hour? 90 minutes if you’re lucky? Well, we’ve found you guys a rare treat: a two-hour bottomless brunch. And even better, it’ll cost you less than £30. That’s all the prosecco, beer or cocktails you care to guzzle down in two hours, plus one large plate or two smalls, for just £28. Take advantage while you can.
What’s on the menu?
Chickpea hummus, tahini, crispy chickpeas and house flatbread (vg)
Sauerkraut and cheddar croquettes, truffled mayonnaise (v)
Free-range crispy fried chicken, buttermilk mayo
Vanilla chai bowl, winter fruit compote, toasted nuts (vg/gf )
2 Copper Maran’s on toasted sourdough (v) – poached, fried or scrambled
Shakshuka; two poached eggs, roasted chilli oil and house flatbread (v) *make it vegan with coconut yoghurt and semi-dried tomato (vg)
Pizza No. 4 – Passata, confit aubergine, cashew, semi-dried tomato and torn basil (vg)
Pizza No. 7 – Fior de latte, white base, crispy bacon, soft egg, chilli and maple syrup
Grilled cornbread, marinated tomato and butter bean salad, harissa, tahini and crispy chickpeas (vg/gf)
English muffin, Yorkshire sausage patty, poached Copper Maran’s, relish and hollandaise
Crispy chicken burger, gravy mayo, crispy chicken skins, sage and onion relish, triple cooked chips
Highland flat iron, fried egg, semi-dried tomato and triple cooked chips (gf) (£3 supplement)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for bottomless brunch at the Green Room.
- Tables are restricted to 2-hour sittings, with the bottomless beginning once everyone is seated.
- We reserve the right to refuse.
- Valid until December 19 2020.
- All bookings subject to availability.
- In the case of further government action, we would honour all vouchers at a future date where there is availability.
- We will hold your reservation for 15 minutes from your booked time but it may be released after this, so please let us know if you are running late and we will always do our best to help.
- Available on Saturdays from 11am to 4pm (last booking at 2pm).
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).