Learn how to whip up a cup of Joe like a pro
What do you get?
- An online home barista course
- Discover how to make barista-quality coffee in your own kitchen
- With world champion barista Mikael Jasin
- Study online from anywhere
Time Out says:
We’ve never thought of making coffee as a particularly competitive activity but, as world champion barista (yeah, that’s a thing) Mikael Jasin will tell you, it takes major skill to make the best macchiato in town. Think you’ve got what it takes to take the coffee crown? Or maybe, and much more likely, you just want to make top-notch coffee at home? Either way, this easy-to-follow online course is what you need. You’ll find out how to make barista-quality coffee from bean to brew, all for just £16.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Home Barista online course from International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter the voucher code and complete the registration process. You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Valid until April 30 2022.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).