New year, new career? This could help you get there
What do you get?
- Learn the key skills you need when looking for a new job
- Discover how to create an awesome CV, write cover letters, position yourself correctly for employers, take on any interview format and more
- A certificate upon completion
- The course provider is an official partner of the BCS (British Computer Society)
- Study online from anywhere
Time Out says:
After the absolute horror show that was 2020, many Londoners are looking for new jobs. It really sucks and we feel your pain. Sending out endless applications only to hear nothing back can feel remarkably like banging your head into a brick wall. But don’t give up – you are great and you will find something. And honing your job hunting skills could help. For just £14, this course will cover every aspect of the job searching process so that when that perfect role comes along, you’ve got what you need to nail it. Happy hunting folks, we believe in you.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Job Search Skills course from e-courses4u.
- To redeem you must e-mail your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org for course access making sure that your voucher code and security code is clearly stated. You will then be given access to the registration page where you can register for the course.
- No refunds or cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed.
- Customer support available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm via email, telephone and online chat.
- Valid until March 31 2022.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).