Think: Picasso goes to a subterranean rave, but on Zoom
What do you get?
- Tune into your tutor and a neon-painted life model for a two-hour drawing class
- Take one class for a fiver or get unlimited classes for £12
- Hosted on Zoom every Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm
Time Out says:
Yep, you read that right, this offer is for a neon naked life-drawing class. Just went we thought we’d seen every activity imaginable go virtual, the UV covered life models snuck-up on us. This class may look like an online Full Moon Party, but, instead of tripping, you’ll be sketching under the tutelage of Jylle Navarro. If you were looking to mix-up your Wednesday nights, this is definitely what you need – and it’s just £5.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a neon naked life drawing class for £5 or unlimited classes for £12.
- To redeem, please email email@example.com with your chosen date (at least two hours before the start of the class) for the zoom call login details. Please also send your Time Out voucher code and security code to validate your purchase.
- Art supplies are not included, UV paint is recommended for best results but any materials or digital drawing can be used.
- Valid until September 2 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.