Learn to fix up your threads from YouTube sensation Stylish D
What do you get?
- A Tailoring and Alterations for Beginners course taught by Carale Bowe, aka Stylish D
- Learn how to use a sewing machine, stitch, alter tops, bottoms and dresses and more
- Study online from anywhere
Time Out says:
Whether it’s a lack of knowledge or a lack of cash for tailors, way too many Londoners are walking around in clothes that don’t quite fit. Tbf, half the time this is fashion thing, but the rest of the time it’s just plain uncomfortable. There’s a better way, people. And YouTuber Stylish D (who has nearly 90,000 subscribers, fyi) is here to show you how. On his course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to alter all kinds of clothes, make different stitches, use a sewing machine and more. All for only £19 – that’s cheaper than most alterations.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Tailoring and Alterations for Beginners course from International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter voucher code and complete the registration process. You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Valid until November 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).