Dine, drink and fiesta like the Spanish
- A litre of Sangria
- Six tapas plates
- Live flamenco dancing
- Just £20 or £39 for two
Find out more:
Your tastebuds won’t be disappointed at this popular Spanish joint in Covent Garden – their tapas plates are authentic and full of flavour, and the sangria is served fresh, fruity and chilled. Unwind as you sit back and enjoy a range of tapas, a litre of sangria and witness some of the finest, hip-shaking flamenco dance moves London has to offer – with live flamenco performers gracing the dance-floor on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. And the best bit? You don’t even need to leave the West End. Get involved from just £19.50 per person.
Sample tapas menu (selecting six):
Homemade ham croquettes
Chorizo lollipops with quince aioli
Meatballs in a rich tomato sauce
Crispy squid with aioli
Spanish black rice with squid, prawns and aioli
Pan fried king prawns with garlic and chilli
Fried potatoes in a spicy tomato sauce and aioli
Selection of chargrilled vegetables drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and smoked paprika
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for six tapas, a litre of sangria and flamenco dancing at Salvador and Amanda Covent Garden.
- Redemption instructions: To book forward your QR codes and vouchers via email@example.com or 0207 240 1551.
- Subject to availability.
- Booking details – Every Tuesday & Wedneday
- You must have a confirmed booking.
- Over 18s only.
- Voucher valid until September 4.
- This voucher cannot be exchanged, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.