The world's greatest restaurant festivalLondon's got one of the greatest dining scenes in the world, and it's only right that we celebrate it properly. Taste Of London is a celebration of London's restaurant scene that brings together an exceptional line-up of the latest, greatest and most innovative in food and drink. Enjoy taster dishes from over 40 of London's best restaurants at the premier foodie festival.
- 40 of London’s best restaurants including Koffman’s, Duck & Waffle, Roka and The Cinnamon Club offering more than 160 taster size dishes to try
- Live demonstrations from the UK’s finest chefs including Nathan Outlaw, Monica Galetti and Dan Doherty
- Hands-on interactive cooking experiences, as well as champagne, wine and craft beer masterclasses
- Plus more than 200 of the UK’s finest gourmet producers to sample and shop
- And all in Regent’s Park: the perfect location for a wonderful day out
Taste Of London ticket collection offices are at the main entrance of the Outer Circle, Regent's Park. Tickets include entry to the festival and are only valid for the single session they are purchased for. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.