Tequila & Mezcal Fest is a unique celebration of Mexico’s most popular spiritsYPlan exclusive offer!
Raise a toast to Mexico’s much loved liquid export as Tequilafest makes a triumphant return. The UK’s only festival dedicated exclusively to showcasing the very best bits of Mexico sets up shop in the Boiler House at the iconic Truman Brewery, in East London’s vibrant Brick Lane, where you can soak in the ambiance, tastes, smells and music of colonial and modern Mexico.
You'll not only get to taste a ton of delicious tequilas and mezcals, but you can also pig out on Mexican food from some of London's best-loved Mexican restaurants. And to prove that there’s more to Mexico, the creative, cultural heritage of the country will be in full bloom with a mariachi band, folklore dancers, an Aztec ceremony performance, art exhibition by artist Honorio Robledo.
At YPlan we love to give you only the best events and features. This is why we have teamed up with Tequilafest, Cafe Pacifico and Patrón to provide an exclusive ticket for their up-and-coming festival in September.
- Entry to the event
- 10 Tequila and Mezcal Samples
- Free entry to Seminars and master classes and live entertainment
YPlan Exclusive Ticket also includes:
- 1 x Patron Tequila Tonic: Patrón Silver, Fentimans Tonic water and a orange peel for garnish
- 1 x Mexican signature Mexican tacos by Cafe Pacifico
Over 18s only. ID required.
- Saturday afternoon: 12 noon-4:30pm.
- Saturday evening: 5pm-9:30pm.
- Sunday afternoon: 11:30am-4pm.
- Sunday evening: 4:30-9pm.