White collar boxingThe Big Fight Season Three is coming! XclusiveTouch's third foray into the white collar boxing world is all set for September 8 at the prestigious Clapham Grand arena. For those not familiar, white collar boxing is a form of boxing where men and women in regular professions train like a professional boxer for 10 weeks to fight at a final event. Expect a night of entertainment like none other as teachers take on roofing consultants, entrepreneurs locks horns with accountants, project managers battle freelance photographers + much more.
Fight Card (in no particular order):
- Perry Kanvar (Mathematics Teacher) vs Aaron Haywood (Roofing Consultant) – 12 rounds
- Femi Alli (Construction Project Manager) vs Edward Fox (Salesman) – 12 rounds
- Chiney Foong (Commercial Manager) vs Claire Cortez (Assistant) – 12 rounds
- Emmanuel Alade (Business Development Manager) vs Raj Hunjan (Oakwell Construction Ltd) – 12 rounds
- Fabio Bastianelli (Car Sprayer) vs Mindaugas Bogusevicius (Freelance Photographer)
- James Gerrard (Professional | GTC) vs Paul Amuzie (Entrepreneur)
- Julian Holder (Xclusivetouch Director) vs TBC
- Scott Carley (Electrician) vs TBC
- Owen Pykes (Customer Service Advisor) vs TBC
- Mahamed Abukar (Chemistry Teacher) vs TBC
- Mehmet Zobra (Mechanic) vs TBC
If you are interested in boxing, please email email@example.com
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Doors open at 6:30pm with a live DJ. Fight starts at 7:15pm. Lineup subject to change. Only guests with table reservations are entitled to jump the queue. Ticket holders must adhere to venue entrance guidelines. Refunds are only issued if the event is cancelled.