Live music in support of Cancer Research + St Mungo'sIt's not everyday that you get to enjoy an evening full of first-class live music and support two extremely worthwhile causes at the same time, but that's what's gonna be going down when The Bowen Quartet & co. hit up Hoxton's Zigfrid Von Underbelly.
Enjoy a mulled wine (or two) as you take in the musical talents of this eclectic range of performers. Hosted by the talented Harry Baker – World Poetry Slam champ and Don't Flop rap battler – the venue will be dressed to the nines with candles and festive decorations, while the music will be accompanied by curated visuals, meaning it's gonna be a treat for the eyes as well as the ears. Festive fundraising has never been so fun!
Take a peek at the lineup:
- 7:30pm: Talk from St. Mungo's and intro by Harry Baker.
- 8:00pm: The Bowen Quartet – Jess, Blaize, Nay + Caroline will be delivering a mixture of classical, jazz + pop. From Shostakovich to Sigur Ros, they’re sure to play something you love.
- 8:40pm: The McGrath Collective – Chill out to the happy sounds of Max, his guitar, + his melodic crew.
- 9:00pm: Max Davidoff-Grey electronics – Max's abstract brand of electronic music has been performed at venues such as the Barbican + Wigmore Hall. He'll be collaborating with Atanas Dochev on drums.
- 9:30pm: DJs Geoffrey Chang + Caspar Stevens spin some tracks.
- 1:00am: Event finishes.
All proceeds will go to St Mungo’s Homeless and Cancer Research UK.