World class movies and a top-notch dinnerFancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
Greta (Lauren Cohan, The Walking Dead) is a young American woman who takes a job as a nanny in a remote English village, only to discover that the family's 8-year-old is a life-sized doll that the parents care for just like a real boy, as a way to cope with the death of their actual son 20 years prior. After violating a list of strict rules, a series of disturbing and inexplicable events bring Greta's worst nightmare to life, leading her to believe that the doll is actually alive.
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites, green salad and a grilled mushroom served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, basil oil marinated new potatoes and sundry tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 15. Running time: 1 hour 35 minutes. Please be aware the menu is a sample menu and can be changed by the venue at any time.