Live music from Brixton's favourite RooftopThe Brixton Rooftop Soul Club returns this July every Thursday for 4 weeks on Brixton's favourite rooftop venue. Focusing on an acoustic twist of Soul, Funk, Jazz and everything in between from established to up and coming artists.
We are delighted to welcome Natalie Duncan as our host. Returning from an amazing show last summer on the roof with Liam Bailey & Harleighblu.
Expect a very unique evening of soulful sounds, special guests, cocktails & sunsets.
Sign up as a member for deals & offers exclusive to Soul Club members: http://bit.ly/2loUGYM
’An absolutely drop-dead gorgeous vocal.’ (i-D)
’Intense and powerful’ (MOJO)
‘An incandescent star is born’ (Sunday Times)
With a voice that exudes both grace and power, her songs are beautifully crafted, her words tell you a story of someone wise beyond their years.
The Alternative Soul, London-based songstress Kadija Kamara continues to capture hearts across the Globe. With her dynamic story telling and sensuous tone. Live instrumentation & modern sounds remain a dominant feature across the board.
· We operate a membership scheme to keep within our License.
· To gain entrance to the club and terraces you need to be a club member.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER AND GET IN.
· The purchase of an advance ticket for an event includes the cost of your club membership.
· At all other times you can become a member at Box Office with current proof of address ID.
· As a member you must present photographic ID alongside your membership to admit or confirm you as a POW member.
· Full membership entitles you to advance ticketing as well as many discounted and invite only events. You will notified of these events by the club e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe from these newsletters at anytime by following the links in the email.
· Entry to the Club and Terraces is through the Box Office.
· Management reserves the right to refuse entry on the basis of age, state of inebriation or prior bad behaviour or concern of future bad