Get down to L'Etranger for an incredible Chapel Down dinnerFor L'Etranger's next tasting dinner, they'll be showcasing some of the finest English wines produced by Chapel Down – a company that has created a range of world-class sparkling and still wines, together with an award-winning range beers and ciders marketed under their Curious brand.
Their sparkling wines are created using the Traditional Method, the same process used to produce Champagne, using fruit sourced from Chapel Down’s and their partners' vineyards across the South-East of England.
As well as having their wines served at the Royal Wedding, they supply to famous British chefs including Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver, and their wines are also served at the Royal Opera House, The Donmar Warehouse and the Turner Contemporary. Chapel Down is an official supplier to No 10 Downing Street and were the first English wine producer to ever feature in the London Stock Exchange's '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016' and also to be featured in the directory of 'Cool Brands™ 2015/16'.
During the evening there will be a presentation by brand ambassador, James McLean, who will be happy to answer any questions about Chapel Down.
- Pan-fried fois gras & beetroot sorbet
- Chapel Down Blanc de Blancs 2011
- Tuna tartare / Scottish scallop millefeuille/Imperial Baeri caviar
- Chapel Down Bacchus 2015
- Roasted, miso-glazed veal chop / Cauliflower purée / Cranberries
- Chapel Down Union Red 2014
- Raspberry & black pepper panna cotta
- Chapel Down Nectar Late Harvest 2014
- Lamberhurst Fine & Rare English Grape Brandy
- Coffee and Macaroons
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission. Start time: 7:30pm