A celebration of Britain’s best ethical and artisan produceSome things in life go in pairs: bread and butter, Netflix and chill and of course, cheese and wine. Head to Islington for some of the most original and tasty pairings of fresh produce available. What's for dessert? A world of multi-sensory and chocolatey thrills awaits you after you are done with the cheese and wine. See you there foodies.
- Cheese and Chocolate Tasting with Patricia Michelson of La Fromagerie and Chantal Coady of Rococo Chocolates
- Regional French Wines and Cheeses with Eddie McGee founder of Le Saint Tropez Rose Company
- Spinach and Cheese Brownie: Baking Demonstration of Savoury Cheese Dish with David Muniz of Outsider Tart
- The Cocoa Spa: Discover the delicious combination of chocolate and perfume
- The Health Trail: Try delicious Free-from and Raw chocolate and discover its many surprising health benefits
- 1pm-7pm Friday
- 10am-7pm Saturday
- 10am-3pm Sunday
Children up to 5 years old go free. Over 5s tickets are £4 or £5 at the door. Tickets include entry to the Chocolate Festival.