Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
The Danish Girl tells the story of one of the first recipients of sex change surgery, loosely based on the experiences of Danish artist Lili Elbe (Eddie Redmayne) and wife Gerda Wegener (Alicia Vikander). A heartfelt and emotional piece, the film garnered Redmayne an Oscar nomination and Vikander an Oscar win for Best Actress In A Leading Role.
"You can't take your eyes off Redmayne as a pioneer in gender reassignment surgery. And Vikander does wonders as a wife who stands by her woman." – Rolling Stone
"One of the year's finest films." – New York Post
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites, green salad and a grilled mushroom served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, basil oil marinated new potatoes and sundry tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 15. Runtime: 2 hours. Please be aware the menu is a sample menu and can be changed by the venue at any time.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.