The best of the Chicago Blues comes to townThe Eric Ranzoni Trio will play an exciting selection of Chicago Blues. Those hoochie coochie men will get your mojo working!
Pianist and singer Eric Ranzoni and his trio, comprising guitar and drums, will offer their exciting blend of Chicago Blues standards. Expect songs by Willie Dixon, Muddy Waters, BB King,Memphis Slim, John Lee Hooker, Otis Spann and more. Eric is a regular name in the London blues circuit, having performed at all the city's top venues, including Ronnie Scott's, the Royal Albert Hall, and Boisdale of Canary Wharf, where he was recently awarded 'best Blues instrumentalist' by Jools Holland.
1) Tickets are non-refundable with 48 Hours of the event.
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is available on a first come, first served basis only. Latecomers may be required to stand until seating becomes available.
5) Reserved seating is only available for ticket holders of 7 or more people.