What happens in Vegas, stays in VegasThink Fear And Loathing. Think Elvis working in a Las Vegas chapel. Think busty burlesques, sparkling strippers, aerial acrobatics and much much more to feast your eyes on. Take a trip to Hotel Flamingo, where you'll have your tongue twisted by five-course dinner cooked by the pro chefs in the kitchen. Then have your brain blown by Bazooko's Circus Performers, followed by psychedelic sounds from the likes of Flamingod’s and Olubindi. Then party into the night with live DJs till late. Grab a drink and sink into the wonder of the Lost In Vegas Valentine's Banquet.
Beggars' Banquet has been going since 2012, saving produce from landfill and using it to cook extraordinary food. All proceeds will go to their partner charity, Rejuce, which saves over 100 tonnes of fruit and vegetables each year.
- Delectable canapés made from surplus E5 bread, Rubbies in the Rubble chutneys and Neals Yard cheeses
- Falafel or salmon fish cakes and winter slaw, served with lime aioli and tahini
- Courgette and lentil lasagne served with garlic spinach bread sticks
- Blueberry basil pallet cleanser with balsamic sorbet
- Strawberry custard puff-pastry tarts served with chocolate avocado mouse and rose petals
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Dress to impress. Free cloakroom.