That sh*t krayFancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
The sequel to The Rise Of The Krays, this British film sees the two brothers and criminal overlords of London face their inevitable demise. Having secured their empire and their infamy, the brothers must now fight to keep hold of both, as the obsession of one police officer becomes entwined with a burgeoning romance and a dangerous state of mind for Reggie and Ronnie respectively. Enjoy this gripping and satisfying film with some food from the menu below.
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites and green salad served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, marinated new potatoes and sundried tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 15. Runtime: 1 hour 54 minutes.