An exclusive booking opportunity for this cutting-edge afternoon tea
A nine-item afternoon tea with a twist
Menu features curious delights like tomato and basil jelly, a ‘brain teaser’ and hot chocolate and avocado mousse
Usually £30, with us it’s just £24
Find out more:
Afternoon tea is par for the course in London, and with so many to choose from, what makes one stand out from the rest? This ‘incredibly curious’ afternoon tea at Benugo is designed to excite curious minds – expect the usual sandwiches, scones and sweets but with a weird and wacky twist. Curious? Of course you are. Check out the menu below and then tuck into this delightfully different tea for just £24 when you book through Time Out.
What’s on the menu?
Tomato and basil jelly on toasted focaccia
Smoked trout, anchovy butter and oyster leaf on open sandwich
Beetroot devilled egg, smoked mayonnaise
Coronation chicken brioche, purple basil cress
White chocolate brain teaser
Coconut panna cotta and mango curd
Hot chocolate and avocado mousse
Spicy carrot and turmeric cake, toasted pistachios
Earl Grey tea fruit scones Served with strawberry jam and clotted cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for The Incurably Curious afternoon tea at Wellcome Collection.
- Redeem by booking your reservation and bringing the voucher to the restaurant with you.
- Valid Saturday and Sunday between 2.30 - 5pm.
- Book at https://www.designmynight.com/london/restaurants/north-london/wellcome-kitchen
- Voucher valid until April 21.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.