Enjoy a pop-tastic evening at the London Cabaret ClubIt's time to get excited: the London Cabaret Club have announced their grand launch. Taking place in their new permanent residence – the iconic Bloomsbury Ballroom – this glamorous grand launch promises to be a thrilling night of entertainment. Get ready to proudly wave the Union Jack all night long at The London Cabaret Club's exciting new show, The Best of British Pop, taking place every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Packed with beloved hits, impressive staging, mesmerising dancers and themed costumes, the show is a celebration of British pop throughout the decades. The night kicks off with recollections and memories from the freedom days of the '60s and '70s to London’s punk movement in the '80s, Britpop’s glory days of the '90s as well as a great collection of today’s leading anthems. A DJ will then take over, opening up the dance floor to guests until 3am.
And the experience isn’t just confined to the stage. With top quality British tapas, bespoke drinks and glamorous hosts this is an impressive celebration of the music, dance, food and drink that our great country has to offer.
We have a wide variety of tickets on offer; from show only theatre style seats to VIP Premier seating with exquisite British Tapas style food served directly to your table, allowing you to completely tailor your experience at The London Cabaret Club.
Friday and Saturday performance times:
- Doors open: 6:30pm
- Dinner: 8pm
- Show starts: 9:15pm
- '60s Ticket: high stools with tables
- '70s Ticket: theatre style seating
- '80s Ticket: premium booth seating with Chef's Selection Menu or a half-bottle of premium champagne
- '90s Ticket: stage luxury seats with a half-bottle of premium champagne
- VIP Ticket: VIP entrance and facilities, best seats in the house, taxi concierge service, access all areas passes, meet and greet with cast members and a complimentary copy of the London Cabaret Club's souvenir programme and the option to choose between Chef's Selection Menu or half a bottle of champagne
Under 18s permitted until 11pm with an adult. Over 18s only after 11pm. Valid ID required.