Three-course brunch and bottomless drinksBrunch is the best meal of the day, especially when it’s bottomless. On the weekend, there’s no rush to vacate your cosy table at More London Estates. During the course of two and a half hours, you can linger over bottomless Sangria, Bloody Marys & Prosecco Bellinis, plus delicious dishes that include grilled merguez sausages with wilted spinach, roast potatoes and tomato relish. Eat, drink and enjoy the weekend as you gaze out across Tower Bridge from The London Riviera's beautiful venue. Make sure to have a flick through the pics to check it out. Sometimes, life is very good.
Brunch consists of three dishes. Here's what the menu looks like:
- Fresh-baked flatbread with goats cheese, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and chermoula
- Grilled merguez sausages with wilted spinach, roast potatoes and relish
- Red pepper pastry with baked hen egg and zataar
- Greek yoghurt with dates, cardamom and honey
- Roast beetroot and yoghurt dip with pistachios and olive oil, served with pita bread
- Watermelon, feta and fresh mint
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.