The world's most famous circus get seven wishes in their brand new showThe Moscow State Circus returns to the UK with its latest and greatest production to date, Seven Zhelaniy, based on the Russian folklore story of Cvetik-Semicvetik, or “the flower with seven colours” by Benjamin Losin, where each of the petals represent a wish. The story is the perfect back drop for what is undoubtedly the greatest and most famous circus on earth.
Wizard Wako and his crazy sidekick Natalia Mezentceva invite the audience to a wondrous and mysterious enchanted garden; a place where dreams come true and a place to see magnificent feats of human achievement the likes of which have never been witnessed in Great Britain before. Brace yourselves for a multitude of flying, backflipping, juggling, wire-walking and roller-skating performers.
This years show features:
- the award winning Ruban 13 people springboard troupe
- Stynka on the horizontal bouncing Russian bar
- Veslovskiy roller-skating revolutions
- Eliza Khachutryan Ballerina on the high wire in the roof of the big top
- Trio Atlas on the floating globes
- Olga Rozhkovskaya devastating low wire-walker
- Tatiana Ozhiganova beautiful daredevil
Under 2s are free but do not get their own seat. Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted.