Circus is when dance meets performance on the corner of gymnasticsThe Moscow State Circus returns to the UK with its latest & greatest production to date, ‘Zhelaniy’ is based on the Russian folklore story of Cvetik-Semicvetik, or “the flower with seven colours,” by Benjamin Losin where each of the petals represent a wish and is the perfect back drop for what is undoubtedly the greatest and most famous circus on earth.
Wizard Wako and his crazy side kick Natalia Mezentceva invite the audience to a wondrous and mysterious enchanted garden, a place where dreams come true and a place to see magnificent feats of human achievement, the like of which have never been witnessed in Great Britain before. Brace yourselves for a multitude of flying, back flipping, juggling, wire walking and roller-skating performers.
This years show features:
- the award winning Ruban 13 people springboard troupe
- Stynka on the horizontal bouncing Russian bar
- Veslovskiy roller-skating revolutions
- Eliza Khachutryan Ballerina on the high wire in the roof of the big top
- Trio Atlas on the floating globes
- Olga Rozhkovskaya devastating low wire-walker
- Tatiana Ozhiganova beautiful daredevil
Under 2’s are free but do not get their own seat.