Business entrepreneurs, professionals and Polish success storiesWhy should you come to Home House's next Polish Club networking event?
- To expand your business circle among entrepreneurs and professionals
- To present what you have to offer and/or what you are looking for (elevator pitch ticket required)
- To get inspired by a Polish success story
This event is a must for any Polish entrepreneurs. It will start with a speech 'Pole Can Make it Work' featuring the stories of the Polish people who have achieved remarkable success in various business areas.
The event agenda:
- 7pm: meeting start
- 8pm: “a Pole can make it work” speech
- 8.30pm: 1-minute presentations for people with elevator pitch tickets
- 8.45-11pm: networking
The event takes place at the elegant and intimate private Members Club Home House. Home House is London's most exclusive private members’ club. It has won the award for the Best Members Club in 2015 and 2016 at the London Lifestyle Awards.
Occupying a terrace of Georgian townhouses in elegant Portman Square in the heart of London, members and guests enjoy the splendour of 18th Century architecture and the opulence of neo-classical design in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere; it’s a true Home from Home.
Dress code is either office attire or smart and elegant.
Due to Council regulations, no tickets can be sold on the door for this event. In addition to this, we expect the event to be sold out before the actual event date. We do need to strongly encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.