Sample the most luxurious whiskies in the worldMark the start of the festive season with the return of the Telegraph Whisky Experience. Held at the iconic One Whitehall Place and hosted by world-renowned whisky expert, Charles MacLean, the event will offer you the chance to sample a vast collection of premium, rare and unusual whiskies from around the world at an exclusive private whisky fair.
Tickets for the Telegraph Whisky Experience are limited so don’t miss your chance to attend. Plus every guest that purchases a ticket to the event will be entered into a draw to win a guided tasting of Gordon + MacPhail’s Mortlach 75 Year Old Malt, the latest product in the Generations range. With a recommended retail price of £20,000 and only 100 bottles available worldwide, two lucky guests per session will win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Mini tasting guide with the host, whisky expert, Charles MacLean
- Access to the private whisky fair in the Gladstone library, featuring over 65 luxury whiskies
- Seated two-course meal designed by One Whitehall Place’s head chef Franck Katemesha
- Telegraph bespoke gift bag
- Telegraph-engraved Glencairn tasting glass
Over 18s only. Vaid ID required.