A new way to dine without the airs and gracesLove eating out but are a bit bored of having to be polite, nice and all that nonsense? Then join Barrel & Forks – a collaboration between Art Curator Francesca Nannini and Restaurateur Alex Gravili – for their interactive food installation that will immerse diners in the ultimate alternative dining experience. Have your main served from a cement mixer. Break plates on the floor. Dance on the tables. Pretty much anything goes. All this and more tomfoolery at a no-cutlery, no-manners and no-frills dinner.
The Unconventional Menu:
- Ricotta, parmigiano and mint mousse
- Octopus, avocado and fresh tomatoes
- Creamy purèe of asparagus, potato and leek with brie and croutons
- Risotto with sausage and mushrooms
- Pork fillet en croute with herbs on a bed of caramelised onions + glazed carrots
- Homemade tiramisu
- One bottle between two people of a red/rosé/white Italian Negramaro and Malvasia wine
The secret location will be revealed after booking…but we can tell you now that it's in Shadwell so it's gonna be pretty cool. Shhh.