Fine dining goes underground...Don’t you just hate it when people eat on the tube? Well time to think again. Grub Club and Flaviar have teamed up for a six-course meal paired with delicious spirits and all set on a 1960s tube carriage! With cordon bleu trained chefs serving up six mouth-watering courses, carefully paired spirits to match, and a seating arrangement that forces you to make friends, what’s not to be merry about?
- Prawn tempura, mango and lime salsa.
- El Jimador Reposado tequila.
- Salmon and maple syrup paté, fresh rye bread, Old Bay popcorn.
- Elijah Craig Small Batch Bourbon 12 year old.
- Chicken Balmoral, wilted kale with almonds, garlic mash, natural jus.
- Big Peat peated whisky.
- Orange and cinnamon sorbet.
- Dessert duo: lime and ginger cheesecake, German apple crumble, vanilla sauce.
- Red Leg Spiced Rum or Dos Maderas PX 5 year old + 5 year old rum.
- Gin + Tonic Trio: The Basement Galley trademark fizzy G+T Jelly, a shot of Iced G+T, G+T cured cucumber (all made with Monkey 47 Gin).
- Tea and coffee.
- Dolcezza biscuit selection.
Best available seating allocated by the venue on arrival. Over 18s only. Please arrive on time at 6:30pm to be seated for the meal.