Fly away tonight with a sumptuous ode to absintheThink 1900s Paris. High kicks, fast drinking, and opulent excess. Inspired by this golden era, tonight serves up a seven-course meal with live burlesque. Boudoir bedlam will break loose, as after dinner you’re invited to stay to dance the night away. Tickle your fancies with this decadent display of aestheticism. There’s an authentic absinthe fountain, live dancing, and dessert is served in the most unusual way.
- Oysters with absinthe, apple, and fennel
- Absinthe salmon with tarragon remoulade
- Crustacea with perond bouillabaisse flavoured aioli
- Duck and crab onion soup with a foie gras sprinkles
- Frogs legs with a gibriche salad and crispy shallots
- Torn striploin steak with roast garlic and truffle celeriac puree and mushroom, shallot, and chicory dressing
- Seriously sexy macaroons
General admission. Over 18s only. Latecomers miss out on the first plates.