A fine French feed at a brasserie on the South Bank, close to Waterloo Station
- Your choice of dishes from a huge fixed menu
- Includes a 125ml glass of house wine, a half pint of Beck's beer or a soft drink
- 36% off what you’d normally pay
Time Out says
So the thing about this restaurant is that sure, it serves up a selection of classic French dishes (we’ll take the vichyssoise, the boeuf bourguignon and the tarte aux pommes, ta), but it also serves a few crowd-pleasers that you probably wouldn’t get in a sniffy bistro on Rue Jouye-Rouve. Which basically means there’s a lot of choice and you can take your fussy pal. So that’s good. And for you? Just sit back and enjoy a great-value dinner. Maybe say ooh la la or something like that.
What’s on the menu?
Freshly made leek and potato soup served hot or cold with French bread
Basket of bread and olives
A basket of freshly baked white and brown baguettes served with butter and a bowl of Mediterranean olives
Layers of puff pastry and ratatouille, topped with goats cheese, served with a tomato and basil sauce
Deep-fried camembert with redcurrant jelly
Pain A L’ail
Toasted French baguette brushed with garlic butter
Deep-fried beer battered cod fillet served with French fries
Chargrilled 100 percent beef burger served with tomato, red onion, lettuce and mustard mayonnaise in a soft white bun with French fries
Breaded chicken breast served with tomato, red onion, lettuce and mayonnaise in a soft white bun with French fries
Grilled halloumi cheese served with tomato, roasted peppers, lettuce and sweet chilli sauce in a soft white bun with French fries
Half a roast chicken served with French fries and lemon garlic mayonnaise
Superfood salad of roasted sweet potato, avocado, beetroot, mixed leaves, walnuts, quinoa and chia seeds with a mustard dressing
Traditional casserole of beef braised in red wine with bacon, baby onions and mushrooms, served with mashed potato
Sweet potato filled with mushrooms, spinach and red onions, served with a white wine sauce
Bowl of French fries
Selection of green leaves, cucumber, green olives and chives
French-style potato with cheese, garlic and cream
Ratatouille, spinach and peas, roasted herb potatoes
Tarte aux pommes
Apple lattice with sultanas and hint of cinnamon, served warm with vanilla ice cream
Traditional French dessert topped with caramelised sugar
Fondant au chocolat
Warm chocolate sponge with a melted chocolate centre served with vanilla ice cream
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal with side from the set menu and 125ml glass of wine, a half pint of Beck's beer or a soft drink at Auberge.
- To redeem forward your confirmation email to email@example.com with your preferred booking date and time.
- Booking times are: Mon-Sun 12pm-10pm
- No walk-ins.
- 24-hour booking and cancellation period.
- Valid until October 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.