Dine at this five-star Peruvian joint for an exclusive price
- Three tasty courses
- Get a glass of wine or beer
- Received a five-star Time Out review
Find out more:
Peruvian cuisine is on the up in London and there’s no doubt that this new-found popularity is due to the success of Lima. This world-renowned restaurant is famed for its incredible flavour combinations and intriguing textures, all inspired by a melting pot of cultures and cooking traditions. Basically, we’re telling you that this dining destination should be on the top of every foodie’s bucket list. And for just £26, you can enjoy three courses and a glass of wine or a beer. Sumptuous.
Smoked chicken causa with purple potato and yellow chilli dressing
Chinese cauliflower with rocoto mayonnaise and ginger chimichurri
Sea bream ceviche with ginger tiger’s milk, cassava and cancha corn
Duck tiradito with Japanese salsa and purple potato crisps
Beef saltadito with celeriac, soy sauce and creamed corn
Stone bass hot ceviche with charred sweet potato and rocoto tiger’s milk
Yellow chilli quinoto with poached egg, artichoke and crispy roots
Warm creamy potatoes, potatoes with aji amarillo, goat’s cheese sauce and botija olives
Chocolate mousse with lucuma and ginger cream
Passion fruit panna cotta with mango gel
Rice pudding with tree tomato ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid three courses and a glass of wine/beer for one person at Floral by Lima, Covent Garden.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Available times are Sunday - Thursday for lunch and dinner or Friday and Saturday from 12pm to 6pm.
- Maximum party booking is six people.
- An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation forward your QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Booking is essential.
- Excludes February 14 2020.
- Voucher valid January 2 – March 31 2020.
- Menu is seasonal and subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.