In the mood for Italian? This Clapham High Street staple will hit the spot
What do you get?
- Three delicious-looking courses
- Plus a glass of prosecco
- Exclusively available with Time Out
Time Out says:
If you’re looking to grab a bite in Clapham without breaking the bank, look no further. This cool Italian eatery on Clapham High Street has a whole host of picture-perfect dishes – we’re talking Sardinian gnocchi, Tuscan pancake-pasta, pistachio mousse and more – and you can tuck into three of them for £20. Plus you’ll get a glass of fizz with which to wash it down. If that’s not good value, we don’t know what is.
What’s on the menu?
A glass of bubbles, focaccia and olives
Arancino – rice balls with pork ragu and mozzarella
Testaroli – Tuscan pancake-pasta, Evo oil and parmesan
Bruschetta – a trio of house seasonal selection
Malloreddus – Sardinian gnocchi, pork ragu and fennel
Seabass fillet – leek and sweet potato puree, salsa verde
Vegan Burger – stuffed mushroom, avocado and tomato
Tiramisu – handmade coffee tiramisu
Pistachio mousse – vanilla ice cream, biscuit crumble
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a glass of prosecco at Mbare.
- To redeem, please book by forwarding your voucher, security code and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 02078199403.
- Available Tuesday to Friday from 12pm to 2.45pm and 5pm to 6.45pm.
- Maximum of six people.
- 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Valid until November 31 2020.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.