Dive into an immersive virtual crime drama with your pals
What do you get?
- Tickets to a thrilling immersive online game
- The option to play collaboratively or competitively with your mates
- Play from anywhere, all you need is a UK mobile phone
Time Out says:
The Hive Programme, the British government’s network of private investigators, is attempting to use civilians to solve dangerous and hard-to-crack crimes – and you’ve been selected. Your partner, Kayla Watson, needs your help to solve her latest case and reveal the secrets behind her mysterious informant: do you have what it takes?
It’s time don your deerstalker and enlist your pals for thrilling online fun. You’ll complete a range of tasks, making decisions that affect the outcome of your story, in up to 90 minutes of detective action. And now you can get three tickets for the price of two – you don’t need to be a super sleuth to see those savings.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three-for-two tickets to Moriarty’s Game: A Killer in the Hive.
- To redeem, please follow the link
- Please select three tickets and discount automatically applies.
- Available to play at any time.
- You need one ticket per device being used.
- Run time is between 60 and 90 minutes.
- Valid until January 22 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).