It’s ‘the Scottish play’, but one of the cast is drunk...
- Up to 43% off tickets
- The return of a hugely popular theatre troupe
- A compact version of the play with added booze
Time Out says
Take one of Shakespeare’s finest plays, add a cast of first-rate actors, give one of them a lot of booze. You can guess what might happen next… but if you need a bit of a steer? Hilarious chaos, with the main cast doing their best to bring you the best of the bard as one member inevitably fails to keep it together. And if you want to join in by raising a glass or two? You are very welcome to do so. And isn’t there something about confusion making a masterpiece in here somewhere? Something like that. Expect a lot of fun (and a lot of bad language).
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to ‘Sh!t-faced Shakespeare: Macbeth’.
- Booking valid for your selected date option only.
- Seats are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- If the vouchers are purchased under the same name, email address and on the same date they will be treated as a joint booking by the venue and your seats will be next to each other
- Over 16s only.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer