A vibrant show from the makers of ‘Riverdance’
- Tickets from £15 to see this contemporary dance extravaganza
- Features a 33-strong international cast
- Created by the team behind smash hit ‘Riverdance’`
Find out more:
Not your average dance show, ‘Heartbeat of Home’ is a dynamic production taking inspiration from Irish, Latin, Hip Hop, Afro-Cuban and contemporary dance, in a big-budget spectacle conceived and directed by John McColgan – one of the guys behind ‘Riverdance’. The dancers will be working in harmony with a live band playing songs from award-winning Irish composer Brian Byrne (he’s worked with Katy Perry and Barbra Streisand, fyi), with the whole thing topped off with state-of-the-art video projections. This dance show is set to take the Piccadilly Theatre – and London – by storm. Tickets from £15.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Heartbeart of Home’ at Piccadilly Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.