Don't miss this Tennessee Williams play we gave five stars back in March
What is it?
The gripping return of this 1948 play by one of the world’s greatest playwrights – with specially discounted tickets.
Earlier this year, ‘Summer and Smoke’ debuted at the Almeida Theatre and was met with a multitude of rave reviews, including a whopping five stars from our critics. The play is set in Mississippi in the early 1900’s and follows the tangled love story of the minister’s daughter and the boy next door. It’s now transferring to the Duke of York’s Theatre – and we’ve got exclusive tickets throughout November.
It might not explicitly be one of Williams’s memory plays, but with directing from Rebecca Frecknall and a stellar performance from Patsy Ferran – this revival is set to be revelatory. Our theatre editor stated ‘it must go down as a milestone in the careers of its two brightest stars: director Rebecca Frecknall and lead Patsy Ferran.‘
Tickets to this stunning production start at just £20. Don’t miss out on a chance to witness this rarely staged play.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Summer and Smoke’ at Duke of York’s Theatre.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.