Shakespeare Under the Stars doesn’t get more magical than this
- Up to 48% off tickets
- Picture-perfect setting beneath the heritage trees at the Theatre Lawn
- Alfresco romp filled with fun contemporary references
- Entry to Kew Gardens for an hour and a half before the show
Time Out says
Shakespeare’s dreamy comedy of romance, transformation and feuding fairies is enchanting at the best of times – but add the lush greenery of Kew Gardens and a gorgeous sunset over the Palm House, and you’ve got yourself an unforgettable evening. Theatre On Kew has returned for another season of Shakespeare Under the Stars with their critically acclaimed open-air production of ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’. It’s suitable for all ages, too! We want you to see it so much that we’re giving you a very sweet discount on tickets. Now, all you have to do is bring a blanket, a picnic and your curiosity.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ at Kew Gardens
- Booking is valid for your selected date option only.
- Box opens 1.5 hours prior to performance start time and guests may enjoy the gardens prior to the performance.
- Performances start 8 pm until 29 August and 7.30 pm from 1-5 September.
- This show is an open-air picnic-style event. There is no seating available, and the performance area is completely uncovered. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the performance to allow time for ticket processing and travel to the performance site
- In the event of inclement weather, the performance will usually go ahead but may be cancelled if it is deemed unsafe for both performers and guests. In instances of light to moderate rain the show will go on.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Pre-event information here
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer