Catch the best of this year’s Euros at a socially-distanced London fan park
- From just £10 to catch a game on the (very) big screen, with two drinks and a pie included
- Special guests and DJ sets at some events, with a world-class sound system
- Competitions, prizes, giveaways, a fully stocked bar and food
- All government guidelines and protocols followed
Time Out says
Missing the crowds? Missing being in the crowds? Yeah, it’s been weird. And annoying. But look, fingers crossed we’re getting back to normality a bit, and where better to celebrate that – in a socially distanced way, of course – than by watching this summer’s big football tournament with actual other people? The 4TheFans Euro 2021 fan parks will be setting up across the UK to bring the matches that little bit closer, with big screens (actually, they are massive screens), DJs, special guests, and the kind of camaraderie we’ve been missing. And who knows? Your team might even win the thing. Unless that team is England because the worst thing we can do is get our hopes up. Don’t jinx it you fools!
What games are available?
Saturday June 12: Group A, Wales vs Switzerland (2pm)
Wednesday June 15: Group F, France vs Germany (8pm)
Sunday June 20: Group A, Italy vs Wales (5pm)
Tuesday June 22: Group D, Czech Republic vs England (8pm), hosted by Tony Cottee, plus a DJ set from Brandon Block
Wednesday June 23: Group D, Portugal vs France (8pm)
Sunday July 11: Tournament final
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a ticket to 4TheFans Euro 2021 at Oval Spacefan park.
- Please ensure to print, and present your voucher at the entrance on your chosen date.
- Please note kick off is an hour and half after event start time.
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- For additional information please click here
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.