See Chaka Khan and Norman Jay MBE at a new musical festival for south London
- An incredible lineup spanning jazz, soul, hiphop, R&B, funk and more
- 40 of London’s best street food traders
- Craft beer breweries
- Ticket includes entry and food to the value of £10
- Tickets now just £45
Find out more:
Jazz, funk and soul are having a bit of a moment in London right now. And this brand-new, female-focussed music festival debuting in Brockwell Park this summer will be celebrating some of the finest artists of those genres.
Chaka Khan, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, Norman Jay, Soul II Soul’s Jazzie B are a few of the many incredible artists gracing the stage at this exciting day fest (check up the top-notch lineup below to whet your aural appetite further). But it’s not just about the music: there will be 40 street food vendors serving up a wealth of cuisines from across the globe (Anna Mae’s, Babek Brothers, Biff’s Jack Shack, Born & Raised, Ink, Kalimera, Luardos, Mother Flipper, Slingin Po Boys and more), as well as craft beer breweries pouring pints of hoppy goodness. Throw in talks, workshops, a record fair and local art traders and you’ve got yourself one hell of an evening.
Tickets just £45 – and they’re exclusive to us.
Who’s on the lineup?
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
The Comet Is Coming
Children of Zeus
Joe Armon-Jones and Maxwell Owin
Norman Jay (Rare Groove vinyl set, straight from the days of Kiss & Good Times)
Jazzie B (Soul II Soul at The Africa Centre set)
JRust & Jake Lavan (CTT)
Church of Sound DJ's
MIguel E (Tuckshop)
Jazzheadchronic (South London Soul Train)
Aaron L (Stamp the Wax)
Lex Blondin (TRC)
Noble & Heath
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Cross The Tracks.
- Voucher includes food to the value of £10.
- Children of all ages are permitted.
- All children and young persons up to and including the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 26, this must be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the young person.
- An adult over the age of 26 can accompany a maximum of 4 young persons.
- Babies and children under 10 do not need a ticket, so enter free of charge.
- Children aged 10 and over require their own ticket charged at 50% of the adult ticket price.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.