Raise a glass to gin-makers at this celebration of all things juniper
- Meet dozens of creators
- Try some amazing samples
- Get 40% off now
When and where?
Saturday 11 June, 11 am to 3 pm and 4 pm to 8 pm
Sunday 12 June, 11 am to 4 pm
Time Out says
Now in its ninth year, this meet-the-maker event will have you rubbing shoulders with some of the best gin producers in the biz. The idea is simple: you’re given a keepsake tasting glass to take around the show, trying different tipples (either straight or with a tonic) from each of the stalls. Meet massive names from across the globe alongside local heroes and new creators that you’re sure to love. Plus, you’ll even be able to purchase bottles with an exclusive £5 off at the Spirits Kiosk. New for 2022, exhibitors will be building their own spaces, so you’ll be immersed in their vision. And of course, you won’t want to miss out on the informative masterclasses running all day. If you’re hungry? Stop by the food court, hosted in collaboration with Feast It, where you’ll find plenty of music and comfortable seating.
Need to know
- This is valid for one ticket to Junipalooza.
- This booking is only valid for your selected date/time option. Please present your booking confirmation on arrival.
- Saturday sessions are 4 hours, Sunday is 5 hours.
- Max 10 tickets per customer.
- Age limit: 18 plus.
- No stag or hen do's.
- Location: Tobacco Dock, East Pennington Street, London, E1W 2SF
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.