Catch the behind-the-scenes hilarity of the Hollywood blockbuster!
- Save up to 25% off the usual ticket price
- Dive into the drama behind the scenes of Jaws
- All at a West End theatre
Time Out says
This brilliantly funny West End play will change your perception of Steven Spielberg’s classic ‘Jaws’ forever. While it helps to have seen the film, it’s not essential – let’s get that clear from the outset. Imagine it’s 1974 and filming has stalled on what would soon be a nearly $800 million franchise. The lead actors are stuck on a boat, it’s tipping down and they’ve got a faulty mechanical co-star, which just so happens to be a 25-foot shark. Laugh along as Joseph Nixon’s brilliantly sharp play shines a light on the on-set drama that unfolded throughout production, while Ian Shaw stars as his father Robert Shaw, Liam Murray Scott plays Richard Dreyfuss and Demetri Goritsas embodies Roy Scheider. Just for you, we’ve managed to wrangle tickets down to a starting price of just £15, so you’ve got plenty of reasons to go and catch the fin-tastic show.
Need to know:
- This is valid for a ticket to ‘The Shark Is Broken’ at The Ambassadors Theatre.
- This booking is only valid for your selected date/time option.
- Please note you will be sent your e-ticket by the box office ahead of the event, if you have not received it by the day of the performance please email email@example.com to have your ticket re-issued.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office/organisers and not by Time Out - Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- Location: West St, London WC2H 9ND.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.