Just £25 for a high-quality meal at a super classy spot on the South Bank
- Three small plates, three large plates, two desserts and two cocktails to share
- Located at lifestyle hotel Sea Containers London
- Enjoy beautiful views across the Thames from this Tom Dixon-designed restaurant
Time Out says
So this will be good. You see, not only are you invited to explore a showcase of the food that has made this restaurant a go-to for any discerning culinary explorer, you’ll get to enjoy that food in one of London’s most beautiful restaurants – and that’s before we get to those glorious views out across the Thames towards the North Bank and beyond. Take a look at the menu below and then start auditioning for your dinner date – you’re going to be way popular.
What’s on the menu
Fennel, pickled peach, quinoa, radicchio
Heritage Tomato, burrata, basil, red onion
Cured Salmon, beet tartare, black garlic mayo, watercress
Grilled Skirt Steak, lentils, jus
Hake, leeks, butterbeans, ham
Pappardelle, peas, lemon thyme, asparagus, Parmesan
Chocolate Brownie, vanilla ice-cream
Mango Cheesecake, passion fruit coulis, diced mango
Key Lime Pie, kaffir lime meringue, iced mint and lemon granita
Cheese board (£4 sup)
Hedgerow Spritz cocktail (Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée, Bombay Sapphire, lemon, grapefruit, lemon thyme)
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a three-course sharing tasting menu and a cocktail at Sea Containers.
- To redeem, please call 020 3747 1063 with your preferred booking date and time.
- Booking times are Mon-Fri noon-3.30pm, Mon-Sun 5.30pm-7pm
- Voucher valid until October 15 2021.
- The restaurant will be re-opening Monday, Tuesday and Sunday evenings from mid September 2021
- Min booking two people, max six. Each guest must have their own voucher.
- Optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.