Bag a 50% discount at 10 of London’s best new restaurant launches
Get 20% off for Valentine's Day using code LOVE
What is it?
Time Out’s foodie favourites: a gift box that offers you and your bestie 50% off the food bill at 10* of our favourite restaurants in London.
You can’t beat an evening out in one of the capital’s great restaurants. Not only are you waited on like royalty all evening, you also get to taste some of the best dishes London has to offer. But you know what’s even better than all that? Heading to one of our favourite joints – as tasted and reviewed by Time Out's expert Food team – and getting a cool 50% off the food bill.
So how are you gonna do so? Well, we’ve managed to bag you and a +1 of your choice (pick well, people) 50% off at each of the very fine restaurants listed below. That means you can get stuck into sunny Californian fusion food at WEST and incredible vegan Middle Eastern cuisine at Comptoir V in the same week if you want. Or spread it out and sample Shoryu's steaming ramen one month, then tackle Darcie & May Green's baked aubergine fritters the next. This gift box is packed with vouchers that are valid for a whole year, after all.
And remember, in the box are 10* practically perfect places from our top picks over the past year, all of which we reckon you should visit ASAP. But if you need a little more irresistible inspiration? Check out our run-down of the 10* restaurants included in the Time Out Favourites gift box right here...
What’s on the menu?
BabaBoom (Islington) - With a dynamite menu that pulls no flavour punches, expect Middle-eastern mastery in the form of pillowy Persian flatbreads and succulent charcoal-grilled meats.
HAM - Hām goes the extra mile with their Brit fare, dishing up luxuriously simple food. But don’t sit back just yet – every plate is cut with something unexpected.
West Kitchen - NOW CLOSED - BOX PRICE AMENDED TO REFLECT THIS
Comptoir V - An animal-free sister restaurant to the nearby Middle-Eastern eatery Comptoir Mezze, expect playfully named plates like the ‘it’s no jerk’ burger and ‘carrot smash’.
Soif - About as jolie a neighbourhood joint as you’ll find outside of France. Frisk through indulgently classic dishes and platefuls of perfect charcuterie. Salute!
Daddy Bao - Bao down, dough devotees. This trendy Taiwanese eatery comes up with the goods, and they’re all snuggled into a spongy, pillow-soft bun that’s as good as any you’ll find in London.
Lahpet - The exciting cousin of Thai and Indian, Burmese is at one moment all coconut and fragrant herbs and the next all heavy pulses and warm spicing. Oh, and trust us: pick the paratha.
Jidori (all venues) - Wanna get skewed? Dine on both the chicken and the egg at these Japanese yakitori restaurants, a creation of foodie virtuoso Brett Redman,
Shoryu (New Oxford St) - Nothing satiates quite like a soul-warming bowl of ramen and Shoryu serve up authentic, steaming bowls full of the stuff.
Kanada-Ya (all venues) - Kanada-San and his tonkotsu ramen are legendary, so don’t miss the famous, deep and creamy tonkotsu broth topped with pork belly. Kanada-Yas please.
Darcie and May Green (also valid at Scarlett Green) - A ‘floating piece of art’ opposite Paddington station, Darcie & May Green dishes up a dynamite all-day brunch with all of the Aussie trimmings.*The Favourites box actually contains 11 cards but one restaurant, West Kitchen, is now closed so Time Out has updated the promotional material & pricing of the box accordingly.
Need to know:
• Please note you can only buy two boxes per person.
• The Time Out Gift Box is valid from Jan 2 2019 to Dec 31 2019.
• Pre Sale shipping will start from Dec 4 2018.
• The box arrives by post to UK addresses only (address cannot be amended after purchase).
• Your order will be dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class, estimated delivery time is three to five working days. (Please note that during the run up to Christmas Royal Mail are experiencing some delays due to the pre-Christmas volume of post so please allow some extra time).
• Please be advised orders are processed the next working day after placing order (If you order Friday it will be processed on Monday).
• West Kitchen recently closed, price & details of box changed to reflect closure,
• Please note that customers may choose anything on the menu at each restaurant.
• Each card offers a 50 percent discount on food for two people, excluding all drinks consumed in the selected restaurants.
• Please bring the relevant gift card along with you to each restaurant to redeem the offer.
• Please note you may only use each card once in each restaurant.
• This offer is not compatible with other promotions or promotional menus.
• For full terms and conditions please see here: https://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/time-out-table-for-two-favourites-box-terms-and-conditions