Get 50 percent off at eight of the best vegan-friendly restaurants in London
What is it?
Time Out’s new ‘Table for Two’ gift box, giving you 50 percent off the food bill for two people at eight must-visit restaurants, all with some great vegan-friendly options.
There’s no denying it, veganism is on the up. Luckily for us, London is simply bursting at the seams with places to enjoy incredible plant-based grub. But with so much choice, it’s impossible to know where's best, which is where our new limited-edition gift box comes in.
The box offers you the chance to eat at eight of the finest restaurants in the city, all with great vegan options (there's plenty of other great food on the menus too, so don't be scared off, carnivores). From pizza to dumplings and burgers, some of the most indulgent food in London is up for grabs at these restaurants.
The cherry-picked list comes from our Food section’s ‘London’s best vegan-friendly restaurants’, and we’re inviting you and a guest to bag 50 percent off the food bill at each of them. Basically, consider this your plant-based bucket list – all for just £24.99.
So take a look at the line-up below, ready that palate, and get prepped to tuck into nine incredible meals. But remember, only 1,000 of these are up for grabs, so don’t sleep on it.
Apres Food Co
Time Out says: ‘a picture-perfect Clerkenwell caff serving healthy food’
Don’t miss: breakfast cookies, fresh salads and Thai curry with cauliflower pilau rice
72 St John Street, EC1M 4DT - nearest station is Farringdon
Essence Cuisine - RECENTLY CLOSED, PRICE & DETAILS OF BOX CHANGED TO REFLECT CLOSURE
Time Out says: ‘an upmarket raw-food joint with a plant-based menu’
Don’t miss: carrot ginger kelp noodles, chocolate caramel brownie and the signature Essence nut cheese board
94 Leonard Street, EC2A 4RH - nearest station is Old Street
Maple and Co
Time Out says: ‘salad boxes to soothe your soul’
Don’t miss: the tofu box (tofu smoked with five spice) which you can personalise with a mix of veggies, grains and dressings
1, 3 Pancras Square, N1C 4UR - nearest station is King’s Cross
Time Out says: ‘MEATLiquor continues to reign supreme‘
Don’t miss: the mouthwatering vegan burger, ‘Burgaloo‘, made with spiced potato, beetroot and black beans – oh and the ‘Satan Fingers‘ too (they’re made from seitan, geddit?)
37 Lordship Lane, SE22 8EW - nearest station is East Dulwich
Time Out says: ‘a pizza and posh kebab spot in Parsons Green’
Don’t miss: piri-piri cauliflower wings, vegan chorizo kebab and the sweet potato bowl
57 Parsons Green Lane, SW6 4JA - nearest station is Fulham
Time Out says: ‘chewy and soft in the Neapolitan style, the appealing, thick bases are layered with on-trend toppings’
Don’t miss: the simple but delicious Marinara pizza
15 Exmouth Market, EC1R 4QD - nearest station is Chancery Lane
Time Out says: ‘foraged and wild ingredients feature prominently’
Don’t miss: the grilled aubergine with apple marigold salsa and dukkha
172 King’s Road, SW3 4UP - nearest station is King’s Road
Time Out says: ‘a cosy, oh-so-kawaii spot to indulge in that most luscious of Asian snacks’
Don’t miss: bbq jackfruit dumplings and a street food classic – the spinach and tofu dumpling
1 Newburgh Street, W1F 7RB - nearest station is Oxford Circus
Time Out says: veggies are given ‘headline treatment in a stellar selection of small plates’
Don’t miss: sage and onion focaccia, full veggie English and rosemary and garlic roasted pink fir potatoes
Level 5, 95a Rye Lane, SE15 4ST - nearest station is Peckham Rye
Please note cut off for Christmas delivery is December 19.
Need to know:
- Please note you can only buy two boxes per person.
- The Time Out Gift Box is valid from September 18 2018 to September 17 2019.
- The box arrives by post to UK addresses only (address cannot be amended after purchase).
- Your order will be dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class, estimated delivery time is three to five working days. (Please note that during the run up to Christmas Royal Mail are experiencing some delays due to the pre-Christmas volume of post so please allow some extra time).
- Essence Cuisine - recently closed, price & details of box changed to reflect closure, please note you will still receive the card but it will not be valid.Please note that customers may choose anything on the menu at each restaurant.
- Each card offers a 50 percent discount on food for two people, excluding all drinks consumed in the selected restaurants.
- Please bring the relevant gift card along with you to each restaurant to redeem the offer.
- Please note you may only use each card once in each restaurant.
- This offer is not compatible with other promotions or promotional menus.
- For full terms and conditions please see here: https://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/time-out-vegan-gift-box-terms-and-conditions