Join us for a huge party and celebrate the very best of London right now
Bust out the party poppers: Time Out is turning 50! And to celebrate we’re throwing a massive festival-esque party. Join us in Granary Square, King’s Cross, for Time Out 50: a one-night birthday bonanza celebrating the very best of London across food, drink, live performances, music and more.
Here's a line-up of what you can expect on the night:
- Be immersed in the world’s biggest gin cloud as it descends on the square for one night only. Enjoy a welcome drink for every guest in partnership with Sipsmith
- Cut loose with London’s finest DJs - with Alexis Taylor from Hot Chip delivering a blazing finale set presented by Spiritland
- Sample some of the best street eats in the city including Mother Clucker, Ribman, Yum Bun, Club Mexicana and other foodie delights
- Follow up on that giant booze cloud with cocktails from Dandelyan, Swift, Bar Termini and the Night Tales crew
- Add on an exclusive foodie taster experience from Gingerline*
- Lip sync like a boss alongside The Glory and award-winning cabaret and opera performer Le Gateaux Chocolat
- Fight your way to the front of the crowd to see the famous feminist wrestlers from EVE
- Laugh your socks right off with some of London’s finest comedian
- Be dazzled by iconic neon installations direct from Walthamstow's famous God's Own Junkyard
- Hear London’s coolest choir, Some Voices do their best Bowie
- Be dazzled by incredible dancers from the Southbank Centre
- Experience a flurry of vivid colour at one of Andrew Logan’s famous Jewellery Parades
- ....and much, much more!
*This autumn, Gingerline's latest immersive extravaganza, ‘The Grand Expedition’, will join in the Time Out 50 fun: 120 lucky people will get a 25-minute experience on the night. £10 tickets only bookable with a general admission ticket, chose your time slot below.
So what are you waiting for? Book your tickets today before they sell out: when they’re gone, they’re gone!Need to know Your ticket is valid for one entry to Time Out 50 Doors open at 5pm and the event will finish at 11pm Please present your e-ticket on arrival Over 18s only and ID may be required upon entry There are no cloakroom facilities at the event There will be random bag searches at the event - please note no food and drink may be brought on site but both will be available to purchase on site There is no re-entry to the event Your ticket includes one free drink Gingerline tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a General Admission ticket Only one Gingerline ticket to one session can be booked per General Admission ticket We will be in touch with Gingerline ticket holders in advance of the event to confirm dietary requirements Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material Please note this is an outdoor event Programme subject to change at Time Out's discretion This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions