1 / 2
Find out more
The perfect date night restaurant doesn’t exi–
Our Table for Two restaurant box is back, baby. Whether you’re wooing a Tinder match, taking your mum out for dinner or treating a friend to a special night out, we’ve got a whole host of top-tier restaurants ready to get you and that lucky someone a night out to remember.
This limited-edition digital box of goodies includes five vouchers to a handpicked selection of restaurants around the city. Purchase the box and then you will receive a unique code and instructions on how to redeem and get your individual restaurant QR codes. Then when the time comes to pay the bill, all you need to do is flash each code and you'll get that sweet, sweet discount. It really is that simple. No restrictions, any time, any date (excluding major holidays) – just bring your codes in.
Nab a box now and get half-off! You’re sure to have potential dates falling at your feet.
Two guests will get 50% off the food bill at the following five restaurants. Vouchers can be used once, and are valid for a year. The offer can be used on any food item on the menu, but it can’t be used in conjunction with other existing offers or set menus.
1. Boisdale Bishopsgate: Newly-renovated eatery showcasing prime Scottish produce across a unique menu, with local art installations and live music to keep you entertained while you dine. There’s even a dedicated oyster bar if you’re feeling extra bougie.
2. José Pizarro Broadgate: Authentic Spanish tapas that’s designed for sharing. Make sure to pick out the Iberian ham croquetas, jamón Ibérico cinco jotas and tortilla de patatas while building your spread of family-style feasting – the selection of Spanish wine is not to be scoffed at.
3. Korean Dinner Party: East-meets-west restaurant pairing modern plates with kitsch cocktails, craft sake and Korean hip-hop. Unmissable menu items include the signature corndogs, build-your-own tacos and classic fried chicken.
4. Louie Louie: A chic bar and cafe hybrid in SE17 hosting chef residencies from some of the industry's leading figures. Dishes here come paired with hifi music and an extensive list of cocktails, natural wines and local beers.
5. Nutbourne: Sustainably-sourced British cuisine paired with award-winning English wine from the family vineyard. The restaurant has a ‘what grows together, goes together’ philosophy, so you can really mix and match with the menu.
Need to know
© 2021 Time Out England Limited and affiliated companies owned by Time Out Group Plc. All rights reserved. Time Out is a registered trademark of Time Out Digital Limited.