It's getting hot in the kitchenThis series of events is curated by Miranda York – founder of Toast, an events company and creative platform that celebrates the ideas and stories behind food and drink.
Join Rosie Birkett – author of bestselling cookbook A Lot On Her Plate – for an epic yet intimate supperclub-style brunch. Expect sharing plates, cocktails and communal tables, plus plenty of foodie chats as you tuck in to her favourite brunchtime dishes. Taking place in a beautiful private room at Rosewood London, the menu will showcase Slow Food ingredients from the market in the courtyard outside, while the space will be decorated with stunning Slow Living crafts and flowers. Make sure to come early to browse the market and pick up a few treats to take home.
This is an unmissable chance to hear Rosie's take on imaginative, delicious recipes that draw on seasonal, fresh produce and simple ingredients and, of course, gorge on them. Mmm. Learning has never been this tasty.
Have a peek at the menu below:
- Crab apple + rosehip 58 Gin sours
- Beetroot blinis with Hansen & Lydersen smoked salmon
- Slow market brunch bread with sweetcorn, Isle of Wight tomatoes + Arganic argan oil
- Cumin brioche bacon baps with spiced quince ketchup
- Freekeh salad with honey roast squash, mushrooms, kale, Ellie's Dairy goat cheese + roasted pumpkin seeds
- Fig, Bath Blue + rocket salad
- Orange + ginger madeleines
- Good Beans cold brew coffee
Plus, a treat to take home:
-Coconut and almond granola
Event runs 12pm-2:30pm.