A fishy feast to spice up your weekThe new kid in town, Top Of The Pop Ups is raising the bar with their monthly themed feasts. August sees the Dead Dolls Club in Dalston get fishy with an Asian-infused seafood special. Expect fresh flavours and fragrant spices. Diners will get through a set menu of seven dishes, over three courses. Embrace your inner foodie and get spontaneous with this pop up gem.
- Tuna ceviche with avocado and crispy shallots
- Salmon tartare with wasabi cucumber and spring onion
- Spicy king prawn curry with aubergine, broccoli, and cauliflower
- Green beans, shallots with a sesame dressing
- Raspberry and lychee pavlova
Seating is on a first come first served basis. Over 18s only. Each course is served to all tables at once.