Totally ToyahToyah Wilcox is one of a kind. A gifted performer who has conquered music, stage, tv and film, she has an inextinguishable flame and is an inexhaustible performer. In her music career she amasses 13 top 40 singles, recorded 24 albums and toured across the world. She hasn't lost an iota of energy. Expect an electric performance with a full electric band. She'll work her way through classic and new singles, working the crowd the way only someone with her experience can. Don't pass up on this chance to see a living legend at the legendary Boisdale Of Canary Wharf.
Choose from a ticket covering dinner and the show, or a ticket including a cocktail and the show. Have a look at the sample menu options below:
- Soup of the day
- Mini roast Macsween haggis, mash
- Dill marinated Scottish salmon with sweet mustard dressing
- Salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato with crispy shallots, parmesan, rocket (v)
- Sausage of the day, mash with red wine sauce
- Deep fried fish cakes, spinach with poached hen’s egg, Hollandaise sauce
- Pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino with white wine, olive oil, pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged with thick cut chips and béarnaise sauce
And here's the cocktails:
- Apple Grass: Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka shaken with honey syrup, fresh lime juice, apple juice and egg white
- Orange Blossom: Beefeater Gin, Fee Brothers orange bitters, lime juice, orgeat syrup and pink grapefruit juice shaken and served over ice
- Blood and Sand: Glenfiddich 15yr, Gancia Rosso, Heering Cherry and orange juice, shaken and strained into a martini glass
- The Governor: Black Grouse mixed with Campari, Aperol and Antica Formula, stirred and served over ice
Over 18s only. Guests may wish to dance in front of the stage (or at their tables) and may restrict the view in all areas.
Please note the ticket price is per person and includes either a 2 course dinner or a cocktail.