Get the treatment you knead for less than half price
What do you get?
- A 45-minute deep tissue massage
- A virtual consultation before your appointment
- Precautions in place to keep you safe
- Pay less than half the normal price
Time Out says:
Once again Londoners find themselves stuck at home, most likely spending a lot of time behind a desk or at the table. It may sound silly, but all that sitting around can really take its toll on your body. So, if you’ve got aches and pains, it’s best to get them looked. And how about 45-minute deep tissue massage (after a virtual consultation) for less than a score to do just that? It could be the budget-friendly treatment you didn’t know you kneaded (sorry, couldn’t help it).
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a 45-minute deep tissue massage at MD Massage Therapies.
- To redeem, please email a copy of your voucher showing the voucher code and security code to email@example.com, including your preferred date and time.
- Available Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am to 3pm and 5.30pm to 8pm, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9.30am to 3pm and Sundays from 11am to 4pm.
- Opening hours are subject to change.
- Over 18s only.
- Valid until May 6 2021.
- A mask must be worn during treatment.
- A virtual consultation must be completed before you attend your appointment.
- Please bring your own to sign the consultation form.
- Clients must have a medical need for treatment such as pain relief, anxiety reduction, mental health, rehabilitation, arthritic pain, improving balance and so on.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes. If the changes affect your booking we encourage you to contact the venue for an extension or date change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).