Enjoy a special menu that’s exclusive to Time Out
- A three-dish tasting menu at a riverside restaurant
- Enjoy your cocktail at sky-high rooftop bar 12th Knot
- Perfect romantic experience for two people
Find out more:
There’s something dishy about Sea Containers, and it’s not just the food. Designed by visionary Tom Dixon OBE, the Sea Containers restaurant is pretty easy on the eye. As for the kitchen, they’re all about seasonal, ingredient-led cooking – and if you head there, boy won’t you know it. Inspired by the tastes of the Mediterranean, you can expect flavours just as vibrant as the panoramic views of the London skyline, which you’ll glimpse from the rooftop bar. Lovely.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one guest to receive an equivalent of three dishes in Sea Containers Restaurant and a cocktail each from the menu in 12th Knot.
- Minimum booking: two people. Each guest must hold their own voucher.
- To book, please call 020 3747 1063 and quote TIMEOUT when booking.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Voucher valid until August 31 2020. (EXTENDED January 31, 2021- Cannot be used in December) .
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Offer available Monday-Friday 12pm to 10.30 pm and Saturday-Sunday and Bank Holidays 5pm to 10.30pm
- Please note 12th Knot is closed on Sunday and Monday, opens from 5pm Tuesday-Friday and 12 noon on Saturday
- Customers must be over 18 to enter 12 Knot. ID may be required.
- Excludes any major holidays or celebration days.
- Optional service charge at 12.5 percent will be added to your bill.
- Tables of up to six guests maximum.
- Please note 12th Knot is closed on Sunday and Monday. If you choose to redeem your experience on these occasions you can enjoy your cocktail in Sea Containers Restaurant.
- Please note 12 Knot cocktail can be redeemed after the dining experience using the voucher provided by Sea Containers restaurant. Vouchers for 12 Knot must be used on the day of dining.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.